Wednesday, October 5, 2011

St. Kilda Wedding

I recorded this video yesterday, but youtube was under construction and/or cyber attack so I couldn't upload it until today.  I think that means I won't do another one today.  I'm trying for at least 4-5 a week, but I have to be realistic.  I'm working on coding about 1000 pages of NEPA documents right now, so the break to learn a tune, although welcome, is hard to justify 7 days a week.  BUT, I figure people say "I go to work everyday," and really that means, "I go to work 4-5 days a week," so I'm still justified in saying I'm learning a tune everyday.



This one took about 25 seconds to learn, so get out your fiddle and get to it.  It's very simple and plods along at a slower pace.  I learned it off of a Natalie Haas & Alasdair Fraser recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment